I can think of no better compliment to your company. The little booklet that came with it is also cute, listing the character's personal details, such as her hobby of 'cycling' illustrated with a little bike-riding uterus." After the surgery, before she went to recovery, I went to a local toy shop to find a present and I found your plush guts. The perfect gift for everything from a broken heart to a tummy ache, our colorful organs will steal your heart, tickle your funny bone and maybe even make you pee in your pants. So, I told her I would come visit her but when she received her heart, she would have to give her I Heart Guts heart to someone else in need. Being 29 myself, I couldn’t even fathom the shock she was going through but I wanted to give her the second heart I purchased to boost her spirits. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. The doctor loved it too and asked where I got it. Being 29 myself, I couldn’t even fathom the shock she was going through but I wanted to give her the second heart I purchased to boost her spirits. "I am a pathology resident, and this placenta plush is a hit in our call room! He has your stickers on his computer and binders for school. I Heart Guts plush internal organs make the perfect gift for everything from a broken heart to a tummy ache. You can quickly filter today's I Heart Guts promo codes in order to find exclusive or verified offers. She loves it. All the guts lined up and ready for action! A great gift for medical/obgyn geeks, though I can't vouch for it as an appropriate baby shower gag gift." Before the surgery, the doctor was able to explain which parts of the pancreas were to be removed by pointing out areas on the plush. Add to Wishlist. So, I thought it would be a great idea to purchase these as a good luck charm and when she receives the organs (in real life) she can then pass them off to another who is waiting in the hospital. On those bad days — days when I just want to give up, or cry, or yell — I look at that smiling little pancreas and remember how lucky I am to have dozens of other perfectly functioning body parts, and also to work for the # 1 organization funding diabetes medical research. -. She is at Tufts Medical Center in Boston and will be there until she is a lucky recipient! Writer: Invader Johnny. My father-in-law now takes his bladder, named Bob, to the hospital for weekly treatments." I would definitely recommend this product to others going through a similar situation, for laughter is the best medicine. My clinical coordinator was in lab one day helping us scan and with more enthusiasm that I've ever seen from her, she said, "Bring on the challenge, I LOVE finding appendixes!” And so of course, we decided she NEEDED that appendix. So, I heard of a 22 year old girl on my mothers’s floor who recently found out that she would have to stay at the hospital until she received a heart and she was really depressed. $19.99. The quality of the plush is fantastic, and who wouldn't enjoy cuddling up to skin this lovely?" Get it by Monday, Mar 23. We call his medication his ‘fake thyroid,’ so this little fake plush thyroid was just perfect! Check out I Heart Guts’ selection of plush toys, clothing, accessories, stickers, and more. He sleeps with it now and it's adorable." Add to Cart. I'm getting another to give to my surgeon as a gift! They are such a fun pick-me-up!”, “Just wanted you to know the kidney we ordered for my daughter’s surgery was a big hit at Motts Children’s Hospital at the University of Michigan. Not only did it keep me and all the nurses and my GYN amused before, during and after my surgery and subsequent hospital stay, but it's the perfect size to press against your belly when you have to do things that hurt (which is pretty much everything after a surgery like this! So again, thanks for a great little ‘pick me up’ product!”, “My lovely friends in Australia somehow found your plush kidney and surprised me with it as a good luck charm — I was about to leave Australia to fly to England to become a living kidney donor to my mum. Obviously it has gone with us to all our compatability tests and it came to hospital for the transplant operation. And the ovary is for his fiancee who gave birth 10 weeks ago to twin girls–know she’ll get a kick out of that. She is at Tufts Medical Center in Boston and will be there until she is a lucky recipient! Welcome to our I Heart Guts coupons page, explore the latest verified iheartguts.com discounts and promos for November 2020. She carries this around all over the place and it has helped her put her mind at ease about everything. If Giant Microbes are more your thing, browse through our selection of your favorite diseases, germs, and … ", "Recently, a wonderful 9-year-old superstar volunteer gave me one of your adorable pancreas key chains. This gift was both completely unexpected, and it brightened my day like nothing else has in a long time. Product Information & Size Chart Return Policy Return Policy Close. I have a couple of your plush organs. She is only 4 and didn't really understand what was going on, just that she had a bad kidney that the doctors needed to take out. I got the spleen as kind of a gag gift for my son, who lost his, so yours replaces it. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. My docs and nurses love trying to guess which pin I’ll wear!”, “I purchased the thyroid for my son who was born without one — it arrived and my son loved it! The doctor loved it too and asked where I got it. Mr. is created.” —, "My teen is a really smart kid and currently wants to be a doctor and loves anatomy so your products are perfect for him. Days in the hospital are long but the 'Loud Lung' made today a little better. He will have a follow up MRI in a couple weeks to see about the last 5% of the tumor remaining -- they may do radiation therapy. -, “Last year my sister-in-law celebrated the 20th anniversary of her kidney-pancreas transplant. When my sister woke up we had to tell her that she lost some of her lymph nodes in the surgery. It is very cute, soft and fuzzy. I just thought it was so random and I just had to tell you this story! This company is great for those that need joy in darker times. $15 price applies to regular tees only. Such a great idea!" What better anniversary gift than a stuffed kidney and pancreas from your website! Add to Wishlist. My docs and nurses love trying to guess which pin I’ll wear!”, “I purchased the thyroid for my son who was born without one — it arrived and my son loved it! I’ll definitely be stopping by your booth, next month.”, “I love your products! Thanks so much for the awesome shirt! You helped bring joy back to our family, and I am truly grateful.”, “I am 10 years old. I got a ton of comments during my hospital stay. 【I Heart Guts】臓器ぬいぐるみ&キーホルダー 今日も一生懸命はたらきます。 〇きみの健康をまもりたい〇 ヒトの臓器がぬいぐるみに?! 体のことをより身近に感じることができる不思議でかわいいアイ … Her gift got me thinking; there are so few aspects of type 1 diabetes that are fun or uplifting. Only 1 left in stock. His birthday and Christmas lists consist of Amazon gift cards and I Heart Guts. -, "My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer almost two years ago and it spread to her liver. The brain for a very cerebral 5-yr-old who already reads and corrects his parents.
2020 i heart guts