Going down the only road I've ever known. But, here I go again, Here I go again, Here I go again. G C D C D (And) here I go again on my own, G C D C D going down the only road I've ever known. Here I go again, here I go again. Here I Go Again Lyrics: I don't know where I'm going / But, I sure know where I've been / Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday / And I've made up my mind / … But here I go again, here I go again . Here I go Again. And here I go again on my own, Here I Go Again. Here I go again, here I go again Tho' I keep searching for an answer I never seem to find what I'm looking for Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on 'Cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams Here I go again on my own Goin' down the only road I've ever known Like a drifter I was born to walk alone Ooh baby, oh yeah. Here I go again Here I go again. "Here I Go Again" reached No. I don't know where I'm going but, I´m sure know where I've been hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday and I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time but, here I go again, here I go again Though I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I'm looking for And I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time. Übersetzung des Liedes „Here I Go Again“ (Whitesnake) von Englisch nach Serbisch Here I Go Again - Whitesnake Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. This was first released in 1982 on Whitesnake's album Saints & Sinners.The album went to #34 in their native UK, but was hardly noticed in the US. Here I go again Here I go Here I go again Submit Corrections. (Solo) 'Cause I know what it means, To walk along the lonely street of dreams. Whitesnake - Here I Go Again. C D Em9 Am Em9 but here I go again, here I go again. geiserich (bandilla) Writer(s): DAVID COVERDALE, BERNIE MARSDEN I don't know where I'm going But I sure know where I've been Hanging on the promises and songs of yesterday And I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time Here i go again here i go again Though I keep searching for an answer I never seem to find what I'm looking for And here I go again on my own, Goin' down the only road I've ever known Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. Here Stood A Hotel Here There Be Tygers here today gone tomorrow Here today gone tomorrow. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von Lord he has never seen mirrored in my life . Here I go Again. And I've made up my mind, oh baby. I don't know where I'm going but, I´m sure know where I've been hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday and I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time but, here I go again, here I go again Though I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I'm looking for Here I go impossible again Should I hold you close to keep the night from ending I know I put you on a pedestal in my eyes, in my eyes I don't like it when you put me down 'cause it hurts, yeah it hurts Win some and lose some baby, you know you gotta try I feel it my heart and in my soul and through my veins A single version of this song was released in 1987 and it reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in October 1987. Mai 2020, 19:29. am 12. Lily James, Jessica Keenan Wynn & Alexa Davies - Mamma Mia (Lyrics) 1080pHD Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Liebeslieder: Die 10 schönsten Songs für frisch Verliebte mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. Übersetzung des Liedes „Here I Go Again“ (Whitesnake) von Englisch nach Bulgarisch And here I go again on my own. Learn more. And here I go again on my own. Writer(s): Coverdale David, Marsden Bernard John "Here I Go Again" is a power ballad first recorded for their 1982 album, "Saints and Sinners". To walk along the lonely street of dreams. I don't know where I'm going But I sure know where I've been Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday And I've made up my mind I ain't wasting no more time. Originalmente lançada em seu álbum de 1982, Saints & Sinners, a canção foi regravada para o homônimo álbum de 1987 Whitesnake.Foi regravada ainda outra vez naquele ano em uma nova versão "rádio mix". Se dit lorsque quelque chose ou quelqu’un recommence avec ardeur, enthousiasme ou même naïveté. Here I go again. Here goes nothing Here I am. Here I go again Here I go again Tho' I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I'm looking for Oh Lord, I pray You give me strength to carry on, Cause I know what it means To walk along the lonely street of dreams An' here I go again on my own Goin' down the only road I've ever known, Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
2020 here i go again übersetzung