Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events. I took my son to see the play for his birthday. We have based the package on school holiday dates which is perfect if … Now … From the story line, to the amazing acting, and the incredible special effects... definitely made this play 5 stars! In light of new government guidelines, Warner Bros. intermission) Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the most awarded production in the history of Britain’s Olivier Awards, winning a record breaking nine awards including Best New Play and Best Director. Harry Potter was worth the six hours, it was revisited part of each movies as an reminder how great the story line was. After taking London by storm, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is finally coming to Broadway, courtesy of the Lyric Theatre's 2021 production, and if you hurry, there's still time to score some amazing tickets for any performance! From magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, now open at Universal Studios Hollywood™. The script was not life-changing for me (having read it in advance) so I wasn't expecting to be blown away. There is a choice of different packages available to purchase and there is something to suit everyone. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is now temporarily closed. For ticketing policies for current ticket holders, click here. I was. There's no experience quite like it for Harry Potter fans of all ages! These deluxe tickets are part of a VIP trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour which sometimes has availability when other places are sold out. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Tickets are available for the play in London's Palace Theatre in the West End. Lyric Theater, all-star cast, incredible magical effects, all contributed to best experience on Broadway in awhile. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. How do I view available dates and times? $8.00. Also the experience is threatened by the theater’s goal of selling as much alcohol as possible. ... Tickets for the London production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child are currently on sale to September 2021. The Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour is a 5* attraction that all Potter fans must visit at least once. Book Now. Book Now . For a frame of reference, it helps if you read an article beforehand but it’s not entirely necessary. I bought the tickets as a gift for my daughter. Harry Potter und das verwunschene Kind ist ein Theatererlebnis in zwei Teilen. Trust the reviews!! Ticket is valid for any five (5) calendar days between January 29, 2020 and December 31, 2020, with no blockout dates. It has a 5/5 Trip Advisor rating based on 38,000+ reviews with a Certificate of Excellence Award. We unfortunately sat next to a very rude drunk who made it uncomfortable and awkward, 5 Stars & I know nothing about Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a first-rate show! Reisepakete als Ticket & Hotel sind ab 179,- EUR verfügbar. Before you go, sign up for our newsletter to be the first to get the latest news on tickets and more. HARRY POTTER GOLD PLATED BILL/TICKET SOUVENIR BANK OF HOGWARTS POSTER/CARD. Theater am Großmarkt - Hamburg, Germany, Teil Eins Mi, 02.12.2020 & Teil Zwei Do, 03.12.2020 19:30, Teil Eins und Teil Zwei, Fr, 04.12.2020 14:30 & 19:30, Teil Eins und Teil Zwei, Sa, 05.12.2020 14:30 & 19:30, Teil Eins und Teil Zwei, So, 06.12.2020 13:00 & 18:00, Teil Eins Mi, 09.12.2020 & Teil Zwei Do, 10.12.2020 19:30, Teil Eins und Teil Zwei, Fr, 11.12.2020 14:30 & 19:30, Teil Eins und Teil Zwei, Sa, 12.12.2020 14:30 & 19:30, Teil Eins und Teil Zwei, So, 13.12.2020 13:00 & 18:00, Teil Eins Mi, 16.12.2020 & Teil Zwei Do, 17.12.2020 19:30, Teil Eins und Teil Zwei, Fr, 18.12.2020 14:30 & 19:30, By continuing past this page, you agree to our, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (NY) Tickets, options for canceled, rescheduled and postponed events. I enjoy all of the special effect on stage and in the theater. Feel extremely lucky to have seen the last showings of this play before Broadway was shutdown for the Coronavirus. Following its New York opening in April 2018, the Play won six Tony Awards on Broadway, including best play. J.K. has a fantastic mind to continue the story line of Harry Potter from the adult part enjoyed enjoyed wish to see it again. Book Now. This visit is self-guided and typically lasts 3-4 hours. Die Tickets kosten ab 49,95 EUR pro Teil (ab 99,90 EUR Gesamtpreis). all rights reserved. We attended parts one and two on Saturday, March 7, 2020. Book tickets for the two part play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child through the official website, now playing at the Palace Theatre, London. Would definitely go again for the right price for seats. Tickets für die Harry Potter-Studios sind oft schon mehrere Monate im Voraus ausgebucht. Harry Potter Studio Tickets. The theatre seating was comfortable but not always easy to see over the heads of people sitting directly in front of us. How do I purchase tickets? Definitely a must see! In 1997, after facing multiple rejections, JK Rowling’s book about The Boy Who Lived, hit the bookshelves. How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event? The effects of the play were amazing, acting was top notch, and it was a lovely whole day event, As a Harry Potter fan it was a great show. Entrance tickets currently cost $164.99, while a popular guided tour starts around $259.99 per person. Fan safety is our priority. What you've read is true. Knowing nothing about Harry Potter myself, I was not sure how much I’d enjoy it. Tickets are available to buy from July 2020 and booking until September 2021. Explore both lands of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ with a Park-to-Park ticket. It was terrific and relatively easy to follow. Da es einfacher ist, ein Zeitfenster für eine Tour an einem Wochentag zu erhalten, empfehlen wir Ihnen, die Studios unter der Woche zu … The VIP package includes a transfer from your hotel in Central London, a 2-hour fully-guided tour of the Warner Bros studio and … Proud partner ofHarry Potter and the Cursed Child, harry potter publishing and theatrical rights © j.k. rowling, Harry potter characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © warner bros. ent. The Making of Harry Potter London tickets, cheap & affordable. Most of our Harry Potter Studio tickets include return travel from central London to the studios at Leavesden in Hertfordshire (in the north-west of London). Find Harry Potter Live In Concert tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. Harry Potter merchandising has peaked with the new gold-plated, limited edition Hogwarts Express train ticket, which you can now pre-order.. $3.92 to $14.41. If you're unsure about spending more, it's completely worth it to choose closer seats. FAST 'N FREE. Studio London should be at the top of your England itinerary. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Save up to $20 off the gate price on multi-day tickets. There are two types of tickets at the Warner Bros Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Zu welcher Zeit sollte man am besten eine Harry Potter-Tour in London machen? It's like watching the entire HP film franchise being crafted right in front of your eyes. The first is a standard entrance ticket, which offers entrance to all of the exhibits at the Studio Tour. Select Tickets to Broadway’s hit musical Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the Lyric Theatre in New York City! Part One and Part Two. After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats. I wish I could rate it higher! NEW! 23 years later, the Harry Potter series lives on in the hearts and minds of millennials everywhere. A Hogwarts Express ticket was a ticket provided to all who were attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the first time. The experience exceeded my expectations in every way – lighting, costumes, sets, acting, et al. Come with us to Leavesden and experience the brand new Gringotts’ Bank set where you can learn how the magical coins are pressed! This ticket also includes five (5) days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This play was loaded with the kinds of special effects we have read about in the books and only thought were possible in the movies.
2020 harry potter tickets