From classic hover effects to all kinds of unique hover effects to catch your visitor’s attention. With the right image and relevant content win your visitors’ hearts. With the right image and relevant content win your visitors’ hearts. (Open your Blurb Settings, go to the Custom CSS tab, and add the class name in the CSS Class field.) This is the second plugin launched by Elicus Technologies for Divi after Divi Blog Extras and is available on DiviExtended.com. Now, each with amazing features, new design, and button addition options. Divi’s blurb module is one of the most common elements for featuring items on a website. Delete. In fact, you may already be familiar with Divi’s Circle Counter Module, which makes adding circle counters ... we’ll show you how to create an expanding circular blurb layout that you can Divi’s blurb module is one of the most popular modules I’ve seen in use. $5 bucks a month for this… sorry – you’ve got to be kidding me! by Vijaya MR | Jun 5, 2017 | Divi, Divi Blurb, Downloads, Free | 2 comments. This first one of eight Divi Blurbs in this kit, 1 – 8, uses flat colour, has a square background using Elegant Themes pre-installed icons and a drop shadow hover. Divi makes adding images to your website easy. Your email address will not be published. Customized blurb module layouts you can copy/paste into your Divi website. In the blurb settings, delete the content and update the Title text with the word “Services”. Adding tooltips to label a background image is a creative way to engage visitors with valuable information about your product or service. This puts the blurb’s bottom right corner directly in the center of the circle. So, I thought I would show how to put those Transform effects to use by creating a couple of unique layouts featuring the blurb module. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. ... add a background colour and add a circle border. https://demo.divithemedesigner.com/divi-freebies/blurb-section-with-circle-image-demo/. DTD Archive of Blog Posts Design 04 Template for Divi; DTD Archive of Blog Posts Design 03 Template for Divi; DTD Archive Page Design 02 Template for Divi With Divi Essential, build your site with infinite design possibilities! Whether you want to use them to provide users information, or just to attract them. ... Design a Unique Feature Section in Divi with Icons Animated by Circle Counters ... Divi Theme Image To … So, you can use new Advanced Flip Box module effectively while creating your own blurb boxes. The Design tab includes settings for the image, icon, hover effects, title and description text, and button text, icon, and hover effects. Diagonal. Download . It uses Divi’s blurb module to handle the card and icon and the button module to turn the entire card into a link. The global marker image styling setting in the hotspot design tab is a complete set to customize each image hotspot marker at the same time. One of the easiest ways to approach creating such a list attractively is using Divi’s Blurb Module. Divi Blurb Extended is a Divi blurb layouts plugin for Divi Theme that also works on Extra Theme and Divi Page builder. Design using our creative design tools for images using Divi Next’s new collection of Image Modules. Most websites need a well-designed feature section to display the features of products or services. If you’d prefer to skip the tutorial, you can download the layout and CSS in one handy little zip file. Notes. Reply. You can also display the image above or to the left of the text. GENERAL SETTINGS. After modules in 1st column are ready we will copy them to 2nd and 3rd column). Give the blurb a custom CSS class name. Triple Circle Hover Blurb – three icons with mouse-over hover; Info Animated Reveal Blurb – six image blocks with text reveal hover animation effect; From the Unicorn Bundle: The fourth, 4 – 8, uses flat colour, freshly designed new icons, 3D block effects that flip for a … ... and today I updated it again so that there is no need to enable the blurb circle anymore, the code works both with or without blurb circle. Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2017, and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. The Divi Builder Blurb Module - Duration: ... How to Frame a Product in Your Background Image with Divi’s Column Options - … One more layout created using Image Card with some space around the columns and icons used between the image and content area. Global Marker Image Styling. By default your Blurb Module will appear with a label that reads ‘Blurb’ in the Divi Page Builder. The basic idea is to position icons (or text) specific locations on the image (like a google map with pinpoints). Make your posts look creative and artsy with 50+ hover effects.Design using our creative design tools for images using Divi Next’s new collection of Image … If you want a circle or circle border, ... instead, replace the icons with svg images. You can also display the image above or to the left of the text. Divi Image Reveal; Divi Next Blurb; Divi Business Hour; Divi Gallery Slider; Divi Circular Image Effect; Divi Dual Button; ... Circle. Recent Posts. Open up the blurb module, click on the custom css tab and give it a custom css class of myblurb.I am using Divi 2.6, if you are using an older version of Divi then the css class field will be at the bottom of the General settings tab. Step 1: Some requirements Related CSS are inside the library itself. The Divi blurb module is simply an image/icon with text below it. In order to turn the blurb into a segment of a circle, we are going to skew and ... Then reduce the margin between the icon and the title text by adding the following CSS for the Blurb Image: Blurb Image CSS. 3 Divi blurb hover effects (CSS) Oct 23, 2018 | Divi Tutorials. Similarly, we will create awesome blurb boxes in this blog post using every option. Classic, Flipbox, Easebox, Border box, and Image card. After 2 years of its initial release, the plugin gets a feature update with a brand-new Divi Blurb module called Advanced Flip Box along with the existing default module. Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2017, and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Then click to use an icon instead of an image. Divi 3.0.90 by ElegantThemes, Inc. GPLv2, freely distributed. Add a blurb module column 2 of the first (top) row you created. You may have noticed we sometimes use checklists here on the blog and in our child themes for sale.I decided to show you how easy it is to change bullet lists into check marks in Divi with just a few snippets of CSS code that you can use globally on your Divi website. The blurb module has always been one of the most popular Divi modules and with a little extra custom CSS added to your theme options, page options or child theme you can create some cool hover effects to add a little extra eye candy for your viewer. It uses Divi’s blurb module to handle the card and icon and the button module to turn the entire card into a link. Replace Bullets With Icons Turn Bullets Into Check Marks in Divi. From classic hover effects to all kinds of unique hover effects to catch your visitor’s attention. For this example, I’m using the cloud icon. If you’d prefer to skip the tutorial, you can download the layout and CSS in one handy little zip file. Fun hover over animation effect; Why would you want this free Divi Blurb layout? If you want a circle or circle border, set those up the way you want it. Change the box shadow color on hover to make it match with the hover icon and circle colors. Circle Blurb Style using Background Gradient. Such a module is typically used to display a service or feature, often side-by-side on a page. I love the Image Module in Divi but sometimes I feel like adding an image in a Text Module gives me a little more control over the image. ‘Circular Image Hover’ module brings you some funky hover animations within a circle.
2020 divi blurb image circle