BigBOX ALLGÄU Hotel offers 124 accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Banbridge, United Kingdom 3 contributions. We are very glad, that you enjoyed your stay at the bigBOX HOTEL in Kempten and had a nice evening at the bigBOX Allgäu-venue. Are pets allowed at bigBOX ALLGAEU Hotel? Not a huge deal, but slightly annoying none the less. Choose among the best hotels in Kempten. I spent a night here on a recent work trip. There´s free parking across a quiet road, however, if there are any events going on it´s hard to find a parking spot nearby. bigBOX ALLGAEU Hotel, Kempten: See 242 traveller reviews, 189 user photos and best deals for bigBOX ALLGAEU Hotel, ranked #2 of 9 Kempten hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The location of the hotel is marvellous – walking distance to several pubs and shopping possibilities. Prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020. A pillow menu is available. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Please do not hesitate to contact our staff at any time when there are occasions with which you are not satisfied. Centrally located and directly connected to the event hall bigBOX Allgau the hotel offers 124 modern and comfortable rooms (53 single rooms, 71 double rooms) with shower, toilet, air conditioning, TV, PayTV, telephone and safe. Parovima se posebno svidela lokacija - ocenili su … I never tried the breakfast buffet or the fitness facilities, but from what I heard, they´re not bad either. In zentraler Lage mit direkter Anbindung an unsere Veranstaltungshalle, bietet das vier Sterne Hotel 124 moderne, komfortable Zimmer mit Dusche, WC, Klimaanlage, TV, PayTV, Telefon und Safe. Our second morning, the water was fine. This is a truly modern hotel to base your activities from. Recommended. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. I can't comment on e value of the hotel as it was paid for by the business we were traveling with. Cool modern hotel. Your team from bigBOX ALLGÄU Hotel, Bigbox is a cool hotel. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. It was odiously a hassle. - hôtels 4 étoiles Découvrez de vraies photos de … The room which is not big but very clean and very comfortable, the only negative Thing is the bathroom which is too small. On my second night I ordered a water and asked for the menu. Let Hotwire Find You the Best Deal. There are more places to choose from in the Kempten area. Check in was delayed twice beyond normal check in despite showing up early and letting them know I was there. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and a restaurant. View deals for bigBOX ALLGÄU Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. We would happily welcome you again soon. and willing to help wherever they can. As soon as a room of the category booked by you was ready, we have immediately enabled you to check in. The bigBOX HOTEL is the ideal starting point for all your activities in Kempten and the Allgau region. Breakfast has very good variety for anyone. The Old Town is only 900 metres from bigBOX Allgäu Hotel. The Hotel Restaurant serve excellent Food and the waiters are very helpful and attentive. The Old Town is only 2,950 feet from bigBOX Allgäu Hotel. having me there. The color of the walls (deep purple) take a little getting used to. See 242 traveller reviews, 180 candid photos, and great deals for bigBOX ALLGAEU Hotel, ranked #2 of 9 hotels in Kempten and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor.
2020 bigbox allgäu hotel